Once again we are sharing our diversity and inclusion stories. We discuss how women in tech at bol.com encourage inclusion in tech. The idea for this podcast stems from of course the importance of the subject but also from the diversity and inclusion month we have at bol.com. In June and November last year we spoke about diversity and women in tech in the podcast with several guests. Let’s see what the latest developments and insights are, given that there has been a lot of attention to the subject in the world around us in the last weeks.
In our opinion, we need to keep having these conversations to progress. So, we will probably share more in future episodes.
- Natalia Paratsikidou – Software engineer in the bol.com retail media group (BRMG) domain
- Anastasija Efremovska – Software engineer in the platform domain and ‘best friend of the show’
- Marloes Kuijper – Data scientist in the assortment domain
- Raissa Machado – Software engineer working on the select proposition, the bol.com subscription model
- Maartje van Denderen – Front-end developer in the area of assortment tooling for partners
Peter Paul van de Beek
Talks during spaces summit 2020:
Making Demos great again – Marloes
From prototype to production. A real-life cloud story – Anastasija
Experience the hive mind through Mob Programming – Natalia; this session is not on Youtube. It was a hands-on session based on the Kata principle