It happens a lot that listening to a podcast sparks new questions. So, after our episode on Front-End quality, we wanted to know more about Storybook. This coincided with some people reaching out to us to collaborate in the podcast. And look where we are now: creating a new podcast on this subject. We asked our selves the question: Could it be the holy grail for front end development?
- What is Storybook?
- What problems does it solve?
- How does it support app development?
- What does the Add-on ecosystem look like?
- Is there a way to do accessibility testing?
- How do we at bol.com use this tool?
- What future developments can we expect?
- Yann Braga (twitter)- Senior Front-End Engineer at FrontMen; Contributor to Storybook.
- Niels van Midden – Front-End engineer at Bol.com in the checkout team.
Peter Paul van de Beek
The Storybook page.
The presentation at Codemotion by Yann.
Yann is building a Storybook course together with newline.co; Keep an eye on their website for the release.