Introduction It sparked in the episode Interactive heavy applications we should record a podcast episode on TypeScript. Around the same time, we came in contact with Hackages. A company focusing on learning tech.
What the episode covers
Time to bring the engineers together and dive deeper into TypeScript.
Typescript is mentioned amongst the 5 most promising languages in 2020.
We talk about:
- What is typescript and how do you benefit?
- What are good implementation strategies?
- Bol.com examples
- Examples from Hackages
- Maturity in the usage of Typescript
- Niels van Midden; Front End software engineer at bol.com
- Davy Engone; Software Engineer at Hackages (the– The guy that is going to make you use/adapt TypeScript
- Kasper Peulen; Fullstack engineer at bol.com with focus on Front End
Refactoring your code blogpost, one of the areas typescript is being used in bol.com