Introduction It happens a lot that listening to a podcast sparks new questions. So, after our episode on Front-End quality, we wanted to know more about Storybook. This coincided with some people reaching out to us to collaborate in the podcast.
What the episode covers
And look where we are now: creating a new podcast on this subject. We asked our selves the question: Could it be the holy grail for front end development?
- What is Storybook?
- What problems does it solve?
- How does it support app development?
- What does the Add-on ecosystem look like?
- Is there a way to do accessibility testing?
- How do we at bol.com use this tool?
- What future developments can we expect?
- Yann Braga (twitter)- Senior Front-End Engineer at FrontMen; Contributor to Storybook.
- Niels van Midden - Front-End engineer at Bol.com in the checkout team.
The Storybook page.
The presentation at Codemotion by Yann.
Yann is building a Storybook course together with newline.co; Keep an eye on their website for the release.