Demo-time; Google Glass capabilities in a pop-up Warehouse
Season 2022, Episode 105
This experiment triggered so many questions with us: Creating a pop up warehouse with Google Glass implementation, how much time does it cost? Why are we doing this? Is this totally new in the market?
What the episode covers
We dive into the experiment with this business usage of the Google Glass in a popup warehouse.
- Turan Bulmus – AI/ML Practise Lead at Google for the Benelux
- Niels de Vries – Data Scientist at bol.com within Logistics – stock allocation
- Melih Gultekin – Software engineer/Android developer at bol.com – decide to buy
- Google glass, Own OS (oreo, android)
- Figma – design - https://www.figma.com
- Google cloud visualizer on laptop - https://www.vysor.io/
- Jackpack compose (google library for android dev.s, Kotlin)https://developer.android.com/jetpack/compose/documentation
- Customer cases: Samsung, DHL and outside logistics: Health Sector
- Google guidelines for color schemas