Over three years ago we published our third podcast episode. The topic of the episode was Golang. We noted, “When you listen to the stories our two enthusiastic guests share in this episode, you might even believe Go is the future.” So, let's check-in and see how things have evolved. The number of feature teams in bol.com using Golnag has grown. What else has happened? Our guests share their experiences and provide solid advice for starting your journey with Golang.
What the episode covers
- Introducing Golang in an organisation
- What do we like about Golang?
- How to onboard people in the Golang experience?
- What is a good approach to deal with boilerpate code in Golang?
- Should you generate it? Or use a "framework"?
- What frameworks are available?