What the episode covers
To develop and refine the data-driven organization, we created the Data Maturity Model. This model enables us to measure where we stand in our goals towards 2023:
- Our data consumers are self-sufficient: They know what they need, what they look at, how to analyze this and how to use insights/focus on in their daily jobs.
- We want to do this in a scalable way and empower the users.
- To know what the current level of maturity is in the organization we apply different models and this helps us to fill in the white spots (e.g. in training).
- And we can apply the same for partners (future).
Bol.com Data Maturity Model
Data Literacy Model
One specific element of the Data Maturity Model is about skills. On what level are you able to read, write and speak data. This is captured in the Data Literacy Model. We discuss the bol.com interpretation of the Data Literacy Model.
Bol.com Data Literacy Model
- This podcast episode can be seen in a combination of podcast episodes covering the data-driven organization:
- OKR Guide