What the episode covers
Today we’ll be talking to some participants in the BAPC - The Benelux Algorithm Programming Contest.
Like stated on the website of BAPC, it is a contest in which about 90 teams from leading universities in Luxemburg, Belgium and The Netherlands participate. The teams have to solve a series of algorithmic problems and puzzles. The BAPC 2020 was held on December 12th at the Delft University of Technology and is organized by Mathematics Informatics Study Association ‘Christiaan Huygens’
- What is BAPC2020?
- Serious business
- Strict rules
- Two bol.com teams competing, why?
- How is it organized? Virtual, gathering?
- What kind of problems to solve?
- Should you be an experienced SE?
- Our own bol.com spaces championship
- And the main question: will the hosts of the show compete in an upcoming championship?